Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some news about Researcher and employment

I'm glad to see that Computer Vision is considered as an important field in company like Microsoft and Google.

Do you know Georg Klein, the author of PTAM ?

This guy now work for Microsoft.

See the note on his main page HERE:

"Oct 2009: Microsoft
As of October 2009, I've moved to Seattle to work for Microsoft's MSN Advanced Engineering team. I will keep maintaining the PTAM sources, but updates to this page will slow and cease."

Another case :

Mr. Yasutaka Furukawa the well know author of PMVS, work now for GOOGLE..

The note :

"I work for Google now, while I am still involved in some academic projects. I hope to provide exciting products to people in the world and prove that computer vision is exciting and useful."

No comments:

Post a Comment